Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance
- Prior: Being able to plan to execute a task before it is needed to be done.
Tip 1: Know yourself, don’t set your expectations to high. If you need to meet a deadline, schedule when you are going to do it when it best suits you. Don’t plan it when you know you won’t be able to execute this.
- Planning: A detailed, well-thought out Plan is important when starting a task. You need to think about what time you have and when it will fit in with you.
- Prevents: There will always be something that will scupper you plans, it is always a good idea to have a back-up plan or strategies up your sleeve so you can overcome problems that may arise.
- Poor: Try to complete the task the best you can.
- Performance: All of the above will help you feel more in control of your business life, and should bring your more confidence in your everyday business adventures.